Get the FREE Arizona Accident Book Everyone Who Has Been In An Accident Needs
to receive your free copy
(A $15.95 value)
For a limited time only
"Very useful guide."
"Valuable resource. Comprehensive."
"Valuable, pertinent, accurate information."
"Read it before you need it."
"It is a must have."
"The book is easy and a fast read full of useful and necessary information."
"Obtain this book before hiring an attorney."
"Well worth reading."
"The book is highly informative and easy to read."
"Should you ever need a lawyer read "The Master Guide" first."
"Great info to have. A very good tool."
"Very informative and helpful."
"I wish I had this book before my accident."
"This book is a good consumer guide."
"Great book that if you are from Arizona you need."
"I highly recommend you pick up this book and read it."
"The book walks you through the process and identifies all of the mistakes you must avoid."
"If you have suffered from an accident you must have this book."
"This book will protect you and your family."
Click here for more videos.
The 13 Biggest Mistakes That Can Destroy Your Arizona Injury Case
Alexis and Mark Breyer have written a book that details the 13 Biggest Mistakes that people commonly make when handling their injury claim. This book gives Arizona residents critical information about insurance adjusters and how they process claims. Injury victims will learn the secrets of the insurance companies and answers to pressing questions held by all injury victims.
Over 130+ pages of vital information you need to know when you have been injured by the negligence of another individual - Don't Get Hurt Twice!
This book discusses:
- What forms you should never sign
- Whether or not you should give a recorded statement
- What conversations you should never have with an insurance adjuster
- What action you must take immediately after an accident
- Learn how to know the value of your claim
- The 13 biggest mistakes that can destroy your claim in Arizona
- Statute of limitations in Arizona – Beware of losing your claim entirely!
- What legal requirements you must know about Arizona injury claims
- The legal process for personal injury claims
- What every injury victim needs to know about juries
- Learn how to tell if you need an attorney for your case - Not all cases require attorneys!
- The 10 questions you must ask before hiring any injury lawyer
- And much more...
In this book, Arizona personal injury attorneys Alexis and Mark Breyer explain the mistakes that Arizona injury victims (caused by car accidents, motorcycle accidents, Trucking accidents, slip and falls, burns, construction accidents and dog bites) make when dealing with insurance companies.
This book provides insightful tips about how the system works, the false assumptions most people have about the legal system, the traps for the unwary making insurance claims, the legal system, injury case pitfalls, and helpful steps in finding the right personal injury attorney for a given case.
"For the unexperienced there are many land mines that can derail the successful handling of a personal injury claim. The 'Master Guide' by Alexis and Mark Breyer is an indispensable guide that will help its readers avoid those land mines."
- Attorney Michael Sherman
"Finally, there is a comprehensive guide for injury victims."
- Attorney Erica Jackson
ORDER YOUR CAR ACCIDENT/INJURY GUIDE TODAY! A $15.95 value, it is provided free of charge to Arizona residents.